CPAWS is Canada's voice for wilderness. Southern Alberta Chapter staff and volunteers have been champions of southern Alberta's wild places since 1967. Our goal is to provide landscape scale, science-based support and advice for the conservation and protection of Alberta’s protected areas and wildlands.
What we do
- 21.08.14 MEC Big Wild Challenge - Calgary Trail Run and Ride
- 11.08.14 CPAWS SAB AGM with guest speaker Robert Sandford
- 07.08.14 Summer Green Notes Newsletter Online!
- 05.08.14 CPAWS Environmental Education Program: 2013 - 2014 year in review
- 23.07.14 Land Use Plan for southern Alberta fails to protect critical landscapes