CPAWS is Canada's voice for wilderness. Southern Alberta Chapter staff and volunteers have been champions of southern Alberta's wild places since 1967. Our goal is to provide landscape scale, science-based support and advice for the conservation and protection of Alberta’s protected areas and wildlands.
What we do
- 10.04.15 Decisions are made by those who show up. Show up - and vote May 5!
- 09.04.15 Bears are waking up: A refresher course for hikers
- 08.04.15 70% of Western Canadian glaciers to disappear by 2100: Study
- 08.04.15 Grizzly death toll drops in 2014, but road kill numbers high
- 10.03.15 Major conservation agreement signed in southern Alberta