CPAWS is Canada's voice for wilderness. Southern Alberta Chapter staff and volunteers have been champions of southern Alberta's wild places since 1967. Our goal is to provide landscape scale, science-based support and advice for the conservation and protection of Alberta’s protected areas and wildlands.
What we do
- 20.05.15 CBC News: Katie Morrison, Conservation Director for CPAWS Southern Alberta Chapter
- 20.05.15 Woodland caribou: Going, going, gone – the way of the buffalo?
- 20.05.15 Bears near highway prompt no-stopping zone in Kootenay National Park
- 20.05.15 Conservationists hope NDP government will protect Castle wilderness area
- 19.05.15 News Release - Conservation Groups Welcome the Opportunity to Protect the Castle Special Place