The Canadian Parks and Wilderness Society (CPAWS) is Canada’s voice for wilderness. We are a non-profit environmental organization. We safeguard the environment by working to protect half of Canada’s public land and water. Our focus is to ensure a healthy and wild Canada where people experience and respect nature. Since 1967, CPAWS Southern Alberta Chapter has led conservation efforts to protect areas in Banff National Park, Kananaskis, the Whaleback and the Castle. Our chapter is also a leader in environmental education. We offer award-winning programs to help build the next generation of environmental stewards.
What we do
- 28.07.16 Anastasia Goncharova: summer outreach coordinator
- 27.07.16 Discovering parks with new Canadians
- 27.07.16 Horseback Riding: featuring Griffin Valley Ranch
- 27.07.16 See a hare leave it there
- 27.07.16 Annual Parks Report: making headlines