CPAWS is Canada's voice for wilderness. Southern Alberta Chapter staff and volunteers have been champions of southern Alberta's wild places since 1967. Our goal is to provide landscape scale, science-based support and advice for the conservation and protection of Alberta’s protected areas and wildlands.
What we do
- 16.09.15 Broad-based group of Canadians demands a stop to commercialization of Canada’s national parks.
- 13.09.15 Group wants commercial development in national parks to be an election issue
- 13.09.15 CPAWS: Canada’s national parks in ‘crisis’
- 11.09.15 At Long Last – Legal Protection for the Castle Wilderness
- 11.09.15 Castle Park designation getting mixed reactions