CPAWS is Canada's voice for wilderness. Southern Alberta Chapter staff and volunteers have been champions of southern Alberta's wild places since 1967. Our goal is to provide landscape scale, science-based support and advice for the conservation and protection of Alberta’s protected areas and wildlands.
What we do
- 31.07.15 Alberta’s grizzly bear recovery strategy expected before fall
- 23.07.15 CPAWS WILDLANDS LEAGUE VISITS PEAWANUCK
- 23.07.15 Canada Protecting Land, Fresh Water At Rate Below Global Average: CPAWS Report
- 23.07.15 Changes to B.C. park boundaries should go through independent review, CPAWS report says
- 22.07.15 Unreleased report raises concerns about ski development in Jasper National Park